We get it: it's summer, it's hot, you're not in the mood for wool. But, there's still plenty of yarn to keep you crafting all summer long!
We've put together a list of our favourite wool-free yarns in our collection, all of them perfect for breezy summer tops, light-weight cardigans, or stylish shawls.
1. Cascade Ultra Pima (100% cotton; 220yds per 100g; DK weight)
2. Borgo de Pazzi Fresco (70% bamboo viscose, 30% linen; 492 yds per 100g; light-fingering weight)
3. Berroco Linen Stonewash (100% linen; 137 yds per 50g; DK weight)
4. Illimani Sabri (85% undyed organic cotton, 15% undyed organic alpaca; 438yds per 100g; light-fingering weight)
5. Berroco Quinoa (91% cotton, 9% nylon; 175yds per 50g; DK weight)
6. Borgo de Pazzi Lino Melange (100% linen; 180yds per 50g; sport weight)
7. Sublime Isla (50% bamboo, 50% cotton;