- Split Ring markers - hook onto stitches
- Triangle stitch markers accommodate up to US 9 / 5.5mm needle.
- Small stitch markers accommodate up to US 7 / 4.5mm needle.
- Original stitch markers accommodate up to US 13 / 9mm needle.
- Jumbo stitch markers accommodate up to US 19 / 16mm needle.
Cocoknits Flight of Stitch Markers
For anyone who’s not sure which style of Cocoknits stitch marker to try first, here’s a handy sampling. Just like a wine or craft beer tasting 'flight', this Flight of Stitch Markers offers a wide variety of styles and sizes to experiment with!
Each of the five types are in rainbow colors - ideal for the Cocoknits Method - and come in their own little Kraft paper tubes of 24 markers each for easy storage and transport. Perfect for gifting, beginner knitters, or anyone curious about branching out in their marker array.
All markers are made of nylon coated steel, which clung to magnetic surfaces. Each style includes 24 markers (4 each of 6 colours) for a total of 120 markers.