Crochet Yeah! is a collection of six simple, colourful crochet accessories in association with Coop Knits.
Whether you are new to crochet and looking for easy, well explained patterns or an experienced crocheter looking for stylish, fun to make, wearable accessories this is the book for you. With detailed notes on everything from the basic stitches and decoding crochet patterns to professional finishing and caring for your hand made items; you will learn more than just how to make the six projects.
The project list includes
- Evesham Socks which are delicate and lacy and highly adjustable for great fit
- Tenbury Hat and Mitts with beautiful contemporary two-tone ombre striping
- Worcester Scarf a light, lacy and highly addictive pattern
- Malvern Cowl using spike stitch for a colour work effect
- Bromsgrove Hat which plays with colour and texture and a new technique for a splendidly stretchy brim.
You can find all the project details and yarn requirements on Ravelry.
All patterns are sized to fit adults with hats, mitts and socks written in three sizes.
All patterns are written using standard UK crochet terminology (with US conversions given in the abbreviations) and charted where appropriate.