Shetland Wool Adventures Journal, created and edited by Misa Hay, former editor of 60 North and the Shetland Wool Week Annual, is launching now in celebration of all things Shetland.
A limited collector’s edition – beautifully designed, presented and printed, the magazine features beautiful photography, knitting patterns, walks, interesting stories, interviews, recipes and some personal insights into the lives of the isles’ top knitters and craftspeople.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.2, includes:
• 164 pages
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated Lorna Reid
• An interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
• 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• Seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• An exclusive first chapter of ‘A Fair Isle Nurse’ memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne.
Printed and bound in the UK.
Be a part of our story. Support a new, young publishing venture and enjoy your very own Shetland Wool Adventure.